23 Ağustos 2012 Perşembe

cheap oakley sunglasses that is

Has also long been replaced by a 40 kg hammer, than most people with weight has doubled, but ... it is not only for my own use, almost every blacksmith has several hammer, 20 kg, 40 kg , nfl even 100 kg Juchui, was forged out of the eight magic is this the hammer.
But I think the hammer is still not too heavy, and weapons, while the heavier weapons, attack power is higher, the greater the damage caused, but the high attack in exchange for low-speed, and I am more focused on smart power is not not, but you can not blindly as long as the force, so stupid.
Also ...... I do the shape and length of the hammer are a little change, extended ax handle, make it easier to force from the physical characteristics on the stress points are almost exactly the same and knife the
Practice after more than six months, nine positive magic come a long way, every time I run from the primary power law of the nine positive magic, the whole body will be warm, not only restored my fatigue, my strength progress soon!
I've been very comfortable waving the huge and heavy ax, and endured for so long, I know ... I can finally start to delay a trip of more than six months of Trials
In fact ... did not want to continue to re-Lianxia Qu, because I think they have started preparing forged my sword, only to have a good knife, I can exercise my quatrain cut, after all ...... Seven-cut most suitable for knife fighting skills!
Some people may ask, want to forging sword went forging ah, why should the Trials before forging it? ... This is the reason.
From the knowledge I learn, I know the truth, that is, the highest intensity of metal, not a single metal, but the alloy.
Want to find all kinds of metal ore, I must go out very far to go rarely or never no one has gone before! This requires that I have a strong fighting force, the only way to ensure that I go out mining will not be World of Warcraft killed!
Carrying Tomahawk dwarves armed with in the nfl behind, excited walked outside toward the village, in the nfl under the care of, is not out of any problem.
Outside the village is a piece of green forest, this forest is oakleys planting papaya trees, and all the dwarves are eating papaya tree that survived!
By here a lot the management and care of papaya trees, and picked ripe papaya, not near powerful Warcraft powerful have been killed, over time, all of Warcraft know that this neighborhood is very dangerous, so few of Warcraft invasive papaya forest.
Powerful World of Warcraft did not, but still a lot of the weaker of Warcraft, nfl pointing to the front not far from a green oval-shaped objects on the Road: the leather history of the name Tim, the next Trials, your task is to obtain 100 History Farm, go back to the Ma association Asia Aunt, she would her family's collection of mysterious iron ore sent to you , you do not want to forging one of their own sword it? the Darksteel but thousand pieces of gold can not buy the precious ore, as long as the weapons in a little Darksteel,cheap oakley sunglasses, their kin

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder